David E. Harner, CCIM
Vice President & Senior Real Estate Manager
2022 Chapter President, SC CCIM State Chapter
David is Vice President and Senior Development Manager for Paramount Development Corporation. He joined the company in the fall of 2004. Previously, he worked with Edens in Columbia South Carolina for 8 years (FKA Edens & Avant) where he served in many capacities and developed an experience in property management, construction management, leasing and new development. He is actively involved in all segments of ground up development including procurement of land, entitlements, financial analysis, anchor tenant negotiations, leasing, project management and tenant coordination. David works out of our Greenville South Carolina office.
Recent historical transactions include the ground up development of Bayshore Commons, a 50,000 square foot shop development in Wilmington NC anchored by a 185,000 square foot Super Wal-Mart. David has also completed a wide variety of retail developments for companies such as Lowes Home Improvement, Kohls, Buffalo Wild Wings, Food Lion, Family Dollar, Dunkin Donuts, O’Reilly Auto Parts, and Dollar Tree.
David earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies from Randolph Macon College in Ashland Virginia. He earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation in 2005 and currently serves as member of the Board of Directors for the SC State Chapter. In his spare time, David enjoys coaching, boating, hunting, and spending time with family and friends.
- 2022 Chapter President, SC CCIM State Chapter
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member – SC State CCIM Chapter Board of Directors
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- South Carolina Brokers License
- West Virginia Brokers License
- Member, National Association of Realtors and Greater Greenville Association of Realtors.
- Past Elder at Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church (North Myrtle Beach, SC)